The summer transfer window is approaching, and there’s a lot of gossip swirling about who’s going where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest buzz on rumours, whereabouts and, of course, deals!
TOP STORY: Barca plan Salah move
Barcelona looking to make Liverpool the star Mohammad Salah their priority for the summer after landing a sponsorship deal with Spotify, writes The Mirror.
the Blaugrana are keen to make an impact by signing with the aim of getting back into contention for the LaLiga title against Real Madrid next season, and they have placed the 29-year-old winger at the top of their shortlist.
He will have just one year left on his contract at Anfield this summer, and despite recent reports that his intention was to stay with Jurgen Klopp’s side, there has still been no announcement regarding a new contract. The sticking point so far is that Liverpool have been unable to agree personal terms with the Egypt international’s representatives.
Salah has remained one of Klopp’s best performers this season, contributing 35 goals in 31 Premier League appearances, but it looks like Barcelona will try to persuade him to move to Camp Nou if a deal isn’t agreed. here the end of the season.
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Access immediately
– Neuer manual is about to extend his contract with Bayern Munich for two years, writes Nicolas Schira. The 36-year-old goalkeeper has been in talks with the Bundesliga side for the past few weeks, and the latest reports suggest he has decided to sign an extension until the summer of 2024. He has made 37 appearances this season, having joined the club from Schalke 04. in 2011.
– Aston Villa are keen to achieve a Ligue 1 double-hit against Marseille, according to Ekrem Konour. The Premier League club are said to be interested in Boubacar Kamara and Duje Caleta-Car, both of which have been linked to releases after this season. Kamara, 22, will be out of contract at the end of the season, with the midfielder being linked with Manchester United in January.
– The race to sign Paulo Dybala now appears to be between just two clubs, Calciomercato report. The 28-year-old striker had been locked in contract negotiations with Juventus throughout this season, but after it was recently announced he was set to leave the Bianconerihis next destination seems to be Internazionale or Atletico Madrid.
– AC Milan want to confirm the signing of Divock Original by the end of the month, reports the Gazzetta dello Sport. The 27-year-old striker scored as a substitute on Sunday as Liverpool beat Everton 2-0 in the Premier League. After advanced negotiations between his representatives and the Serie A side recently, it looks like Milan are on the verge of winning the race for his signature. Origi will leave on a free transfer and his contract will end at Anfield this summer.
– Real Betis are looking to agree a deal to sign isco on a free transfer, writes Marca. the Verdiblancos are ready to make the 30-year-old attacking midfielder one of the team’s highest-paid players if he leaves the Santiago Bernabeu, with his contract due to expire this summer. Isco has made just three La Liga starts this season for presumptive champions Carlo Ancelotti.