The summer transfer window is here, and there’s a lot of gossip swirling about who’s going where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest buzz on rumors, whereabouts and, of course, deals!
TOP STORY: Milan keen on Chelsea’s Ziyech
AC Milan remain focused on setting up an approach for Chelsea hakim ziyech despite the conclusion of a new agreement with Junior Messiahincludes Calciomercato.
The Rossoneri are set to acquire Ziyech on loan with an obligation to make the move permanent for a fee of around €25-30m, and it is understood Chelsea are ready to switch him to San Siro.
The 29-year-old attacking midfielder made 23 Premier League appearances for Thomas Tuchel’s side in the 2021-22 campaign, but after scoring just four goals it looks like the Blues are looking to make changes to their attack for next season.
Sources told ESPN on Wednesday that Chelsea are close to agreeing personal terms ahead of a proposed £45m move for the Manchester City winger. Rahim Sterling. The England international’s imminent move would make him Stamford Bridge’s highest-paid player and could be matched by Ziyech’s move to Milan.
The former Ajax Amsterdam star is believed to be keen on a move to the Serie A champions.
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Access immediately
– Real Madrid are ready to move on Ferland Mendy, writes Sport. It is reported that the 27-year-old full-back is looking for an improved contract with a salary increase, although his current deal is not due to expire until 2025. Meanwhile, the LaLiga side are confident that she could move it. for a notable fee if he’s not happy to stay at the Santiago Bernabeu, and they currently have no intention of granting an improved deal.
– Dani Alves has been offered a contract at Liga MX side Pumas UNAM, according to ESPN Mexico. Alves, 39, is hoping to make one final appearance for Brazil at the 2022 World Cup. He became a free agent after his one-year contract at Barcelona expired earlier this summer. A deal between Alves and Pumas is seen as far from complete, with Brazilian side Athletico-PR also in the mix.
– Paris Saint-Germain have been in talks with Reims this week as they seek to reach an agreement on a fee for Hugo EkitikeWrite the Telegraph. The 20-year-old striker has been on Newcastle United’s radar recently, but after an impressive Ligue 1 campaign last season, in which he contributed 13 goals in 24 games, it looks like PSG are now at a loss. the front of the queue for his signature.
– Everton have no intention of parting ways with Anthony Gordon this summer, despite some clubs’ interest in the Premier League, according to The Athletic. The 21-year-old winger has been linked with both Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United, but after the transfer from Frank Lampard’s side Richarlison at Tottenham, the latest says the Toffees are keen to keep Gordon.
– Manchester United’s first offer of £51million for Anthony was turned down by Ajax, Goal reveal. The Eredivisie side are reportedly seeking a sum of around £68m to clear the 22-year-old Brazil international winger out, with Alfred Schreuder’s side keen to keep him a la Johan Cruijff Arena for one more season.
– Fulham are looking to strengthen their defensive line with a move to Issa Diop, reports Foot Mercato. The Cottagers have reportedly made a €15m bid for West Ham United, and they are confident David Moyes’ side are ready to let the 25-year-old centre-back go, with the Hammers already having plenty of cover in the position . Diop made 10 Premier League starts last season.